I'm excited to share with you some great developments we've had with the American Legal Technology Awards:
- We've received 79 submissions to date!
- Extended Nominations Deadline. Due to the great response we've received and to allow for broader participation, we've extended the nomination deadline from June 30 to Friday, July 17, 2020.
- New judges: We now have 8 additional judges to help us with all the submissions: Kimberly Bennett, Diego Alcala, Jon Tobin, Tiffany Graves, Irene Mo, Dina Eisenberg, Ivy Grey and Daniel Rodriguez. They join Carolyn Elefant, Kevin O'Keefe, Shannon Salter, Dennis Kennedy, MIguel Willis, Jean Clauson, Lori Gonzalez, Phil Brown, Gabriela Cubiero and Nick Rishwain, for a total of 20 judges.
- New Awards Event Dates: The Awards are slated to take place over the course of 8 days, with videos released, from September 7-16, 2020.
- Sponsors: We are proud to announce we have 2 event sponsors: Clio and ARAG Legal Insurance. Clio is sponsoring the event and the exclusive sponsor of the Technology category. ARAG is also an event sponsor and exclusive sponsor of the Access to Justice category. We couldn't be happier with their participation and support.
If you would like to nominate a legal innovator to be recognized, please submit the nomination form.