The Winners Are:
Description: A court or judicial officer that displays outstanding use of technology that achieves a significant benefit to the public.
- RUNNNER UP: The Utah Regulatory Sandbox Initiative
- HONORABLE MENTION: The New York Family Offense Petition Program
Description: An individual who has demonstrated success throughout their career in making a positive difference in the world as it related to legal technology.
- RUNNNER UP: Connie Brenton
- HONORABLE MENTION: Jonathan Pyle
Description: A law department that uses an innovative approach to create significant efficiencies or a positive human impact.
- RUNNNER UP: VillageMD
- HONORABLE MENTION: Redfin
Description: An established legal technology company that has successfully grown a product or service that demonstrates a unique and positive impact on its users.
- RUNNNER UP: Unicourt
- HONORABLE MENTION: Legal Decoder
Description: A law firm that utilizes technology to exceed client expectations in a significant, measurable way.
- RUNNNER UP: Lopp Mathias Law
- HONORABLE MENTION: My Virtual Lawyer
Exclusively sponsored by Filevine
Description: A legal technology startup company that has created a product or service that shows significant promise in providing outsize benefits to its users.
- RUNNNER UP: Blawx
- HONORABLE MENTION: Luminance
Exclusively sponsored by GNGF
Description: An organization or individual who has made a difference by helping the underserved access the legal system through the use of technology.
- RUNNNER UP: Upsolve
- HONORABLE MENTION: Veronica L. Canton
Exclusively sponsored by ARAG Legal
Description: A technology applied in a new or novel way in the legal industry that achieves a significant benefit.
- RUNNNER UP: Legal Decoder
- HONORABLE MENTION: BlackBoiler
Exclusively sponsored by CLIO